To see your face, my heart, it skips a beat.
Your words, a gentle breeze, do kiss my ears.
I am you, when your eyes, my eyes do greet.
Together, here, erases all my fears.
The time we spend is short, but sweet. It ends.
Alone, forlorn, alas, to fight the swell.
In parting, Kid, for pain my heart contends.
In sight must bid, I, on this, not to dwell.
Assured inside, away you go. Alone,
A tear does slip my hold. Alone. Be Bold!
I fail. Like rain, it pours, regret a drone.
To breathe, a strain releasing pain, so cold.
I wish to only explain my heart to you.
My hope is thy heart shall withstand this coup!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#1 by Nick Rohner )
- Palace of death - this body, gajanan mishra
- Twelve Step Heaven, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Hardcastle Crags, Sylvia Plath
- Burning The Letters, Sylvia Plath
- On Edge at Midnight, Kimani wa Mumbi
- Why do we need friends, Bineeta Kharga
- My Body ain't a Lab, it's a Temple. Wors.., Kimani wa Mumbi
- Black Pine Tree In An Orange Light, Sylvia Plath
- treasure and love, sultan mahmud
- Gulliver, Sylvia Plath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan