To see your face, my heart, it skips a beat.
Your words, a gentle breeze, do kiss my ears.
I am you, when your eyes, my eyes do greet.
Together, here, erases all my fears.
The time we spend is short, but sweet. It ends.
Alone, forlorn, alas, to fight the swell.
In parting, Kid, for pain my heart contends.
In sight must bid, I, on this, not to dwell.
Assured inside, away you go. Alone,
A tear does slip my hold. Alone. Be Bold!
I fail. Like rain, it pours, regret a drone.
To breathe, a strain releasing pain, so cold.
I wish to only explain my heart to you.
My hope is thy heart shall withstand this coup!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (#1 by Nick Rohner )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Seduce You For The Night, Holly Heron
- I'll Never Be Rich, Edgar Albert Guest
- For The Living, Edgar Albert Guest
- Give Me What You Can, Holly Heron
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma