Pen anthony Poems
- Where There Is Hope There Is H... All my life I've creeped ...
- Of Love And Hate A mystery it is as to how a heart can ...
- I Won'T Forget when we met the heavens clapped my word i ...
- Letter To My Unborn Son Dear son One day you'll be able to ...
- Poor Boy Rich Girl -new- He is eight just like her But she can't ...
- When You Left For some time i stood there at the spot that ...
- Unbreak My Heart I look in the mirror there's a ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about Pen anthony
Where There Is Hope There Is Hope
All my life
I've creeped out of sorrows
I've crawled out of dissapointments
I've held on to broken dreams
I've lay on an empty belly, having chewed on
water just to save my teeth from turning
Yet i've learnt not to curse a dawn as it brings
I've learnt that every new day is a gift, as it
presents me a fate i have to unravel
best i've learnt to smile through all this
I've lived on hope of a hope
of a change in fortune
my good friend sowed hope in me
she said, 'friend where there is hope there is