Pen Anthony Poems
- Where There Is Hope There Is H... All my life I've creeped ...
- Unbreak My Heart I look in the mirror there's a ...
- Of Love And Hate A mystery it is as to how a heart can ...
- Grandfather's Last Words Sitting at his feet I watched the ...
- Just Wondering They told me the sun comes from the east Just...
- For My Sister(Shine Your Eyes) Daughter of my mother shine ...
- To Love To love right is to light anothers life every ...
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I write for pen and paper are always willing to accommodate my thoughts.''Life
''It's good to know the friends to ask for a loan and those to leave alone.''Friendship
Comments about Pen Anthony
Where There Is Hope There Is Hope
All my life
I've creeped out of sorrows
I've crawled out of dissapointments
I've held on to broken dreams
I've lay on an empty belly, having chewed on
water just to save my teeth from turning
Yet i've learnt not to curse a dawn as it brings
I've learnt that every new day is a gift, as it
presents me a fate i have to unravel
best i've learnt to smile through all this
I've lived on hope of a hope
of a change in fortune
my good friend sowed hope in me
she said, 'friend where there is hope there is