Pankaj Kumar Poems
- Your Smile Never believed but realized when I saw your ...
- Trial And Judgment Every day a trial goes on, in the court ...
- When I Am Alone You know! you are with me when I am ...
- Cry If You Want Cry if you want don't hold, let it go sky ...
- Let's Dance With The Lie One way or another the truth will ...
- I Am A Human Talked in a literary group people said, at this...
- To A Writer Let the ink flow on the paper and outpour the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pankaj Kumar
Trial And Judgment
Every day a trial goes on,
in the court of heart
mind is the prosecutor and the defense
self, ego and libido are the convicts
judge the intellect, hears all appeals
Mind accuses self
for being too high,
mind defends self
it has been nurtured so
Mind accuses ego
for being adamant
mind defends ego
it has never been assuaged
Mind accuses libido
for its frequent outburst
mind defends libido
it has never been quenched
Intellect gives verdict
mind is the real culprit
it knows all, but
fails to guide its facets.