Niki Nicholas Nkuna (1957/01/09 / BURGERSFORT (Leeufallei farm or Ga- Makwakwasi))
Niki Nicholas Nkuna was born in the Limpopo province, South Africa, at a place called Burgersfort in 1957. He attended primary school 10 kilometres from home. The primary school belonged to the Roman Catholic Mission at a place called Sibidikane. He developed interest in literature during his secondary school years, encouraged by school mates and teachers’ comments, about his ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- ‘For Goodness In Another Life’
- ‘Who are you? '
- A complicated book to read
- A faint remembrance of two boys of 5 and...
- A fait accompli indeed!
- A fly-venus trap in the silence of the d...
- A pleasurable extent of a string
- A roller coaster of kings
- A smile
- Acquisitions grow, worry in tow
- African conscience
- After all that’s what she would wish for...