Niki Nicholas Nkuna (1957/01/09 / BURGERSFORT (Leeufallei farm or Ga- Makwakwasi))
Going in and out empty handed
Everything provided for in the game
Equally true for the battle of the earth
All things bright and beautiful,
big and small, tall and short
Ready for the taking
Looking up seeing the stars, bright and beautiful
Looking down seeing the earth, dressed to the nines
With all things bright and beautiful
The ugly dominated by the shadows
Only to brighten up by the bright of day
With nothing changed but very true to origin
Time to sow and reap wide like the goal posts
All roads leading to Rome in the picking
But the race measured by will and reluctance
By the vintage point some outstrip all
Amassing wealth beyond believe
Some lost the race by the fall of the candle
TO BE CONTINUED
Poet Other Poems
- ‘For Goodness In Another Life’
- ‘Who are you? '
- A complicated book to read
- A faint remembrance of two boys of 5 and...
- A fait accompli indeed!
- A fly-venus trap in the silence of the d...
- A pleasurable extent of a string
- A roller coaster of kings
- A smile
- Acquisitions grow, worry in tow
- African conscience
- After all that’s what she would wish for...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.