Nicole Marcelino Poems
- The Dying Lass She is but a dying lass That looks out of the...
- Books And Stories I flip through the simple pages, ...
- Friends True, we can buy so much with money, Yet there is ...
- Small Little Things Small Little Things, Flowers ...
- A Treasure Worth More Royals, Nobles, Kings and Queens All ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Nicole Marcelino
The Dying Lass
She is but a dying lass
That looks out of the window of glass,
She hear the rain softly tapping,
As the trees kept on dancing.
She watched as the thunder boomed,
The darkness being consumed,
The bright sun was hidden,
and the mist was doing the forbidden.
With no one to tame them,
Storm sobs onto the stem,
As the lass stared at them in a daze,
But the sky was where she gaze.
The young girl kept on crying,
As she felt her heart aching,
The heavens cried along,
as the weathers sang their sad song.
It was such a dreary ...