Nicolas Grenier is french poet.
He's one of major poets of the young generation in France and in the francophone culture. He is a significant figure of japanese poems in France with haiku and tanka.
He has published in fifty french and international reviews and is translated into fifteen languages (prestigious Tower Journal) .
Picture by Bertrand Naivin, ©. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A FATHER IS THE SOURCE OF PARADISE
- Zum Roten Schild
- HAPPINESS IS A SAD SONG
- E.E Cummings
- GOLDEN GATE'S HAIKU
- WHITE HOUSE'S HAIKU
- London School Of Economics (Aka L.S.E)
- GENIUS BAR # APPLE STORE PARIS OPERA
- WINDOWS TO BILL GATES OR PAUL ALLEN AND ...
- The Wall Street Journal's Haiku
- Hong Kong Song
- LUCY VINES A LIFE WITH YVES BONNEFOY
- Good Morning Haiku
Comments about Nicolas GRENIER
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)