Biography of Nicolas GRENIER
Nicolas Grenier is french poet.
He's one of major poets of the young generation in France and in the francophone culture. He is a significant figure of japanese poems in France with haiku and tanka.
He has published in fifty french and international reviews and is translated into fifteen languages (prestigious Tower Journal) .
Picture by Bertrand Naivin, ©.
Nicolas GRENIER's Works:
Quant à Saint-Germain-des-Prés, trente et un tanka sur la main d'après, preface by Jean Orizet, Paul Eluard Prize 2011.
This page is based on the copyrighted Wikipedia Nicolas GRENIER; it is used under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. You may redistribute it, verbatim or modified, providing that you comply with the terms of the CC-BY-SA.
- (Cable News Network) Alıas C.N.N
- (Th) In(De) Sıgn & Limited
- (UNITED STATES MILITARY ACADEMY AT) W...
- [JEAN NICOLAS] ARTHUR RIMBAUD'S HAIKU
- 1912-2012: MEANINGLESS THOMAS HARDY'S VO...
- A FATHER IS THE SOURCE OF PARADISE
- A KISS MAKE THE HEART YOUNG
- A MANIFESTO.
- A Moment Of Silence Without Her Sky
- A MØN WILL PLAY THE FØL
- A TANKA FOR FRAGMENTS' BACH
- AARON SWARTZ
People who read Nicolas GRENIER also read
SNOW, IN THE AIR
Snow, in the air taken, dizzy,
To the origins quite coming back.
(White cloud falling back
On the landscape, silently.)
(Translation by Emmanuel Cheiron)