Muideen Lanre Dauda
Muideen Lanre Dauda Poems
- Love Transcends Truly love transcends all ages If not, ...
- Riddle Of Certain Policies The riddles of certain policies ...
- Thank You I don't know how to thank you- So I could not say ...
- The Injurious Mood This house is a baker's oven; Even I'm ...
- Half Of My Soul You are half of my soul You and I my dear,...
- My Comfort Should I call you an angel or soul-winner? For ...
- Angry Pen Inks spit on the papyrus like gushing water ...
I was born in Iseyin, Oyo State, Nigeria more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Muideen Lanre Dauda
Truly love transcends all ages
If not, noble's son would not refute his wealthy pot
And live in scanty roof with lowly maid
If not the crown princess would not renounce her rosy title
And reside in a dusty hut with penniless slave
If not the young beautiful butterfly would not perch
On a ageing body flower
If not the rose flower
Would not grow on barren land
All age is old enough to hold the comfort arms