Maya Took Poems
- (shadows Of) Moving Straight roads were taken The sea was ...
- The Girl Who Doesn'T Know Self...
- Reproach To Litterary Preacher...
- A Fact I know my self esteem shows, You don't have to tell ...
- Land Of Love There, On a white horse
- Precious Hours Sitting at night Awaiting the dawn The sky ...
- Confusion I am searching, God knows what Seeking, ...
My Name is Maya and I began to write when I was 16 years old. I studied poetry in the USA with an inspiring teacher. I started to write in English- an amazing language, and than in other 2 french and hebrew.
I'm willing in the future to be read by many people and maybe even to publish a book... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Maya Took
(shadows Of) Moving
Straight roads were taken
The sea was so near-
Green garden was open-
You had nothing to fear
Your friends were at parties
Close to eye and to heart
Friends from your youth
That now you feel somewhat appart
Count your blessings
My dear friend,
Though road is long-
Your heart, you will mend.
New people to meet
Old friends to greet
Anxiety, curiosity too!
If anything dear
I'm always there for you!