MAR HOFF Poems
- Haikus Emotion You slipped through my hands And left a ...
- School Sonners Books are overlooked by all, Their covers ...
- High Shcool Part Two What I hate most about school is ...
- Haiku Part Two Holding on when your knuckles are white anf ...
- High School Epic Somewhere, the sun dawns And shines on ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about MAR HOFF
You slipped through my hands
And left a large, empty space
where you used to be.
The ocean's expanse
drags my body into depths
unable to see
Time of Day
The sun's tendrils will
moonlight behind a blanket