Lillian B. Rose
Lillian B. Rose Poems
- The Sea(1994-1995) The sea, the sea: calling out to you and ...
- In Search Of A Dream(2004) Do my eyes look empty to ...
- The Ancient Knight(2005) Once more at the ledge Staring ...
- The Measure Of A Man (2011) the measure of a man Is not in a...
- Stolen Moments (2007) A voice from the past A memory in the ...
- The Season's End (1997) People change with every ...
- On A Damp Foggy Day (2007) A car without headlights On a ...
A decendant(the only daughter) of Tiger: the rabbit (chinese astrology) and Turtle: The Leo(western astrology) , A catholic (Christian) who believes that life is going to have potholes, and mountians but when we steady each other they are less noticable. I am in my early thirties and I have been writing pieces for about 24 years. Rarely seeking publication. This is my first time releasing my work under my Pen Name: Lillian B. Rose. For prose see www.writing.com/LillianB.Rose
Too often the things I write cause a waves of callous remarks to float around me. It is the reason I write under a pen name. To quiet the gossip circles.
'The course of love ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Lillian B. Rose
The sea, the sea: calling out to you and me
Waves rush in to caress the sand
Only to roll out again
The sea, the sea: calmness in its water
But in one fowl swoop
The calm has turned sour
The sea, the sea: breezes clear as day
Salty air meets our lips
Longer, will we stay?
The sea, the sea: soft sand beneath our feet
Breeze cooling our hot hands
One look at your eyes and I Know
The sea, the sea: our ally and friend
The seascape drawing us in
In triumph, two sweethearts together
Creating Minstrels in the sand.