Leah Michelle Ellis
Leah Michelle Ellis Poems
- Haunted Memories You are quiet and sneaky. I trusted you ...
- Love's Bloom A flower for you, a flower for me. In this ...
- Tales Of A Wretched Soul I'm not yet dead. I'm not yet ...
- A Simple Reminder I whistle a hollow tune. Bitter to the ...
- Shadow Lurker As beautiful as a rose. And piercing like a ...
- Breaking Tradition I look around the room. Everyone is a ...
- A Christmas Poem The wind blows gently. There is a cheer ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Leah Michelle Ellis
You are quiet and sneaky.
I trusted you and you broke me.
All the secrets in your eyes.
And the tales of lies spoken from your lips.
You cut me deep and the venom seeps through.
Its eating me alive,
Memories old and new.
You said you would always be there for me.
My protector and super hero.
I felt lucky.
Silly me for believing in you.
Your a liar and a con.
And now my heart is doomed.
But just when you finally begin to miss me,
I will be long gone.
And remain just a distant memory.