Kazi Maisha Poems
- 'Daddy, I Love You' 'Daddy, I...' Shut up by hard labor for ...
- We Better Watch Our Mouths (He... One word has the power to ...
- A Message To All Bullies Holding the power to lock a happy ...
- I Am Who I Am I am who I am I don't wear jewelry to be like ...
- Were We The Same?
- My Unapproved Love For Chocola... Momma says chocolate is ...
- Time To Get Up I tend to shut people out Been put to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kazi Maisha
'Daddy, I Love You'
Shut up by hard labor for the night, my child says bye
That's when I take off my mask
Worn to show my child I'm strong-as if my tears are stored in a cask
I try to believe I'm strong
My ears try to block out the times the Nazis sing their song
My feet try to veil the broken glass its walked upon
Only to show my the child the merciless monsters haven't won
Only for my kid
Yet, at times my cask of tears breaks it lid
This is when my child is asleep
The Nazis may have shaved my head, but follicles of pain still heap
God, I have ...