Katie Mix Poems
- Bye Bye Bye I sit here gazing at your picture wondering why ...
- The Cycle Trapped under ice Trapped in the flame Trapped ...
- Unheard Sounds Unheard sounds All around By children, ...
- Love Love is hard to find. Love is hard to loose. Love is ...
- Boardness It's 7: 42 and I have nothing to do but sit on my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katie Mix
Bye Bye Bye
I sit here gazing at your picture wondering why you left my sight.
I think of you every hour of everyday and everynight.
You left so quick, so fast, so soon.
I see you when I see the moon.
The way you smile, the way you laugh.
I felt I could split in half.
I loved you the best I could,
I guess our friendship wasn't that good.
It broke my heart to not be your friend,
I thought it would never end.
Now that you're gone, I feel so bad
for all the arguments we ever had.
Don't forget me and I won't forget you.
No matter how far apart,
You will always be ...