It's 7: 42 and I have nothing to do
but sit on my bed and stare at a shoe.
This is what I like to do
when I'm home and no knew.
Bored out of my mind
with nothing left behind
to worry about or bother.
Once I start writing,
words quit hiding
and they flow from my pencil.
It seem so easy for me to write
but to others it's a fright.
Listening to my sisters yell,
sometimes I just want to bail,
get out of the house,
go have some fun.
Scream, yell, shout and run.
I think my poem is about done
because I have nothing to write
I wrote enough for the next night.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Boardness by Katie Mix )
- The Now., RAJ VIKRAM
- The Mirror, RAJ VIKRAM
- A reverie, RAJ VIKRAM
- Like Arrows In Quivers, Saiom Shriver
- The Monster, crystal ruth
- A.Blok, You are - the wild call.. - tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, As day so light... - translation.., Lyudmila Purgina
- A.Blok, The Petersburg twilights..- tran.., Lyudmila Purgina
- quotation # 4, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Thanks For What?, Liliana EL.
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Ella Wheeler Wilcox
(5 November 1850 - 30 October 1919)