Bye Bye Bye
I sit here gazing at your picture wondering why you left my sight.
I think of you every hour of everyday and everynight.
You left so quick, so fast, so soon.
I see you when I see the moon.
The way you smile, the way you laugh.
I felt I could split in half.
I loved you the best I could,
I guess our friendship wasn't that good.
It broke my heart to not be your friend,
I thought it would never end.
Now that you're gone, I feel so bad
for all the arguments we ever had.
Don't forget me and I won't forget you.
No matter how far apart,
You will always be in my heart.
If you decide to come back,
to visit, to stay.
I'll be here all day.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Bye Bye Bye by Katie Mix )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas