Katherine Sessor Poems
- Friendship Is A Rosebush (Free... Friendship is a rosebush...
- A Real Friend A real friend would forgive If I did something...
- The Lighthouse The light house, the guardian angel of the ...
- I'M Bored (A Short Poem) I'm bored to death Can that be even...
- B.F.F. (This was originally a song I wrote about a year ago.)...
- I Don'T Care The Words have been said The damage has been ...
- The Strength To Say Good-Bye Even though I seem quiet and ...
I am no longer using PoemHunter, so if you wish to speak to me either search me on facebook (www.facebook.com/ladyspiritwolf) or my DeviantArt account (goddessspiritwolf.deviantart.com) . Thanks, and I'm sorry I no longer return here. I'm also currently engaged so in the future I will be known as Katherine Sessor Myers. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Katherine Sessor
Friendship Is A Rosebush (Freeverse)
Friendship is a rosebush that blooms beautiful
When nutured with love it grows stronger
Take away it's petals, they shall regrow
As a rosebush, it contains thorns
Needles that prick the unaware heart
Leaving a bleeding scar that needs to be healed
As a rosebush it will die
When kept out in the harsh winter
It will wither and fall
Friendship is a rosebush that blooms roses
Small blooms of love that is shared by all
But if not loved, they shall wither in the winter