Kaci Tami Poems
- I Hate Vegetables I hate vegetables Even though mum tells me...
- Sea Dragons Along Australia’s meandering coastline Live a ...
- Beached Whale I learnt the news over the phone My job no ...
- Graffiti Artists I hate vandals, I hate thugs! Especially ...
- Super Fish Thorpe I wish I were like Thorpe The super fish ...
- My First Boyfriend My first Boyfriend was Stanley Gardner ...
- Ant Story I met an ant that piteously said He was a long ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaci Tami
I Hate Vegetables
I hate vegetables
Even though mum tells me
That they are good for me
But how come I never see her
Eat her own lettuce leaves
Or the pumpkin that she serves up cold!
She berates me to eat my spinach
So I can be as strong as a bear
She entreats me to eat
The steamed cauliflowers
So I can have a full body of hair
And be swift as a hare
And yet just the other day
I caught her eating her Broccoli
But spitting out her corn and peas!
And when I asked her my mother why?
She confessed she disliked them so
Just as much as I did
I promised I ...