Kaci Tami Poems
- Sea Dragons Along Australia’s meandering coastline Live a ...
- Graffiti Artists I hate vandals, I hate thugs! Especially ...
- I Hate Vegetables I hate vegetables Even though mum tells me...
- Super Fish Thorpe I wish I were like Thorpe The super fish ...
- My First Boyfriend My first Boyfriend was Stanley Gardner ...
- Ant Story I met an ant that piteously said He was a long ...
- Student Internet Prayer Our Father, who art Lord of the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kaci Tami
Along Australia’s meandering coastline
Live a bevy of remarkable sea life
But none so spectacular then
The elegant sea dragons
Part myth but weedy camouflage
Their long thin bodies like needles
And elongated snouts
Make the sea dragon hard to detect
Now endangered the leafy sea dragon
Is immortalised a the marine emblem
Of South Australia
Like their cousins the sea horses
They live in the depths of the sea
Male dragons conceive and maintain the brood
Until they hatch and whilst mother dragon
Swim nearby like the imperial guards of old