June Stepansky Poems
- Sweet Sixteen Sixteen is a good age, if you’re dating ...
- On Being Lucky I was always finding money when I was young: ...
- About Plumbing I know more about plumbing than I ever wanted...
- Women And Power Power is not an end in itself. Power, ...
- Exploring Happiness #8- Chang... Everything will in time ...
- Exploring Happiness- #59- Simu...
- Exploring Happiness #43- Work ... Living is my palette, ...
June Stepansky is a published poet and writer whose work has appeared in the literary magazines 'Poems that need to be explained Vol No 21' and 'Childhood- Vol No 22 and in the poetry collection 'Lyrical Voices. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about June Stepansky
Sixteen is a good age,
if you’re dating someone handsome
with a nice car.
Someone who takes you
for pizza and Chinese food,
and teaches you the intricacies
who walks with you
along a moonlit lakefront path
holding your small hand
in his larger one,
who kisses you and
makes you feel
loved and beautiful.
Even now so many years
after we followed
our separate destinies,
moments of remembrance
brush my memory and
I am sixteen again, and
he is seventeen and