June Stepansky Poems
- On Being Lucky I was always finding money when I was young: ...
- About Plumbing I know more about plumbing than I ever wanted...
- Women And Power Power is not an end in itself. Power, ...
- Exploring Happiness- #59- Simu...
- Exploring Happiness #43- Work ... Living is my palette, ...
- Exploring Happiness #53- Pain Pain is in embraces which are...
- Calla Lily In one far corner of a corner exuding messages ...
June Stepansky is a published poet and writer whose work has appeared in the literary magazines 'Poems that need to be explained Vol No 21' and 'Childhood- Vol No 22 and in the poetry collection 'Lyrical Voices. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about June Stepansky
On Being Lucky
I was always finding money
when I was young:
in telephone booths,
in gumball machines,
and on the street.
It made me feel that I was
just born lucky.
when things go wrong,
I trust my luck
Micawber-like to change,
because when I was young
I found that luck and money
flowed like honey
just for me.