Joel Roderick Bisson
Joel Roderick Bisson Poems
- Rings Of Destiny I see the moon at half a moon I wonder ...
- A Poem For Ellen I'm crying when your crying But I'm happy ...
- Alexandra To my dear friend You've always been there To ...
- Anniversaries Of Life Today marks the anniversary of ...
- The Vow So when it began I Loved You I never wanted to see ...
- When I Wish Upon The Sky The skies in the night's when i wish...
- To The Random Woman From A Caf... To you oh woman of my desire,...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joel Roderick Bisson
Rings Of Destiny
I see the moon at half a moon
I wonder where you are dreaming
I make a wish upon a shooting star
That you'd find your way back here
I miss the way you'd look at me
Standing across the hallways and see
Me smiling back at you smiling
It was so beautiful to have been seen
As if it were me to make you smile
Everyday I dream of a friendship
More beautiful then words can say
I know I must live towards a new day
And make the best of what relationship
With sibilings and family members alike
I think it would be wonderful is we
Were one storybook romance in ...