Joe Kelley Poems
- Paper, Scissor, Stone I'll throw out a stone if scissors lay...
- Unfortuntate Waiting Room At U...
- Cold Rush I stood at a stones throw Below me, there was ...
- Untitled My death wouldn't be remarkable It wouldn't be ...
- Looker When the door slams, you can't feel your hands.
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Kelley
My death wouldn't be remarkable
It wouldn't be something marvelous
My death would be a slight reminder
A recollection of how i'm here
My death wouldn't be exciting
Even though i'd know its coming
Certainly not an event
No great climactic drumming
Ive left a small impression
Though larger my intention
So thin a brittle fickle
A solemn lonely wrinkle