Joe Howell Poems
- Childhood Dreams Sunlight peeps thru closed curtains like a ...
- Evening In Paris The sun, a glass marble shines on ...
- The Death Bird friends found in an old photo albam so young,...
- 7 Past Sunrise the clock stops, it's 7 past sunrise rain ...
- Day's End Days End -------------------- It's a silent ...
- Firestarter She carried in her heart, the fire to start ...
- Idaho Found that ole tune on the radio today though of ...
I am just a man trying to write. Sometimes I find the words, sometimes I don't. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joe Howell
Sunlight peeps thru closed curtains
like a sleepy child, nodding in - out
yet you sleep. the wave of pre-dawn
passion, renaming lost childhood dreams
I often wonder about some childhood friend,
how at the time we were pardners, for life
what has become of him? is he sitting
somewhere with a cup of coffee?
I touch your skin, to gently introduce you
to a new day, and you with a smile, say
'I was just dreaming about you' thus
leaving my thoughts of childhood friends