Jock Ridi Poems
- Glove Of Friendship If the heart is true a friendship will ...
- Moon Child Moon Child, Moon Child, where have you been? Are...
- Sweet Dream Hair that shines Lips like wine Eyes of ...
- If I? ? ? If I... called out your name would you ...
- Lady Friend I miss my lady friend who likes to tease she'd ...
- Your Smile a smile my way is like sun all the day knowing ...
- Heart Strings An hour a day would go a long way Is an hour ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jock Ridi
Glove Of Friendship
If the heart is true
a friendship will last
If it's built on mistrust
it 'll become a thing of the past
If the heart is honest
a friendship will thrive
the bond will be solid
and never implied
If the heart is open
and truly willing to love
a friendship will flourish
and should be worn like a glove