Joan Hart Poems
- An Illusion Your fingers electrify my skin And send shivers ...
- Measurements They measure intelligence - The reflection of ...
- Bottom Of The Bottle Bottom of the bottle I’m visiting ...
- Dreamer It's such a struggle to keep these feet on the ...
- The Cost I look the same as I did yesterday as I stare into...
- My Biggest Downfall Your eyes lead to places As cold and ...
- Skin This skin I wear Doesn’t fit It’s tight in some ...
Basically I love words - they are powerful things. I've been writing poetry since I was around 13. It's such a feeling of satisfaction and release to take an emotion or experience and wrap it up in a poem. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Joan Hart
Your fingers electrify my skin
And send shivers down my spine
I’m so very aware
Of your hand in mine
And your breath across my neck -
It almost is too much
It doesn’t make sense how sensitive
I am to your touch
But in time the feelings fade,
Disappearing with the night
And your touch becomes a burden
As the morning sheds her light
And the minutes, they drag by
And through all this confusion
I slowly realize
It was simply an illusion