Jessica Stubbs Poems
- Social Anxiety When I need words most The seem to drift ...
- Sound Of Rebellion I like the sound of rebellion Of people ...
- Face Our Misery Together Don't judge my face Don't judge my ...
- The Passing Storm Waiting for the storm to roll in I found a...
- Little Paws Little paws tapping the floor little paws ...
- Spark Why do I feel doomed The clouds hanging over my head ...
- Let's Go Back Let's go back in time You and I Let's go back...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
When I need words most
The seem to drift away
My brain as their host
Doesn't know the right words to say
A panic sets in me
And everything becomes overwhelming
My self-esteem starts to drop
It feels as if my head might pop
It's scary unexpected
It like I'm infected
I feel as if I'm always being tested
I feel like I'm always being rejected
Why can't I talk
Why can't I make that scared feeling stop
I barely ever leave home
I'm starting to wonder if I'll spend all my life alone
When will this end
When will I start being okay again