Infinity Poetry Poems
- 'Who You Really Are' We're to busy worried about tomorrow to...
- 'Makes Me Happy' I still know you I know everything about ...
- 'I Write Everyday' Well, I write every day about everyone ...
- 'The Climb' don't tell me how to live my life I know me i ...
- 'Someday' I guess I really did it this time I got lost on ...
- 'It Was You' The smell on your shirt remains the same but you...
- 'It Screams Your Name' I doubt my future I also doubt ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Infinity Poetry
'Who You Really Are'
We're to busy worried about tomorrow
to think about today
and we're to busy trying
rather than taking the easy way
everythings so difficult
yet we always have a plan
we argue and fight
but in the end we understand
if tomorrow never came
would we be happy where we died
and if you lost your job right now,
could you honestly say you tried?
take time to think, about this long and hard
take time to figure out who you really are