This is my absent mind
writing all my deepest emotions on paper
carelessly, all about you
everything about you drowns me
yet I can still breathe
why does every sign point me straight to you?
in your direction I speed aimlessly
how do I know you will always be there?
perhaps I just assume
or have you proven to me the unthinkable,
did you gain my trust?
i'm forever in question regaurding being with you
not because your flaws, but because your perfect
your everything I need, everything I want
but i'm still scared
and to you it's okay
to you, it's understandable
-Inspired by a great friend who just wanted to give me the world, and yet again iv successfully pushed him away...I already know what iv lost, but i'm to hurt from the past to move on. At least maybe he'll run into this poem one day and find out exactly how I feel about him, but was too scared to make him mine.. I do love you, and I always will.
Infinity Poetry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('Understandable' by Infinity Poetry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- My Wish For You, Johnny Goyena
- Very unique lovecraft!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Whiskey, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Lit Summers Sky, Lilly Emery
- After the Equinox, Francie Lynch
- Who Calls It That You Are Corrupt And Fa.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Holding My Unkempt Beards, Burquawalli A.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Prime Truth - 85, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Prime Truth - 84, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould