Heart of Ice Die Die Die
Heart of Ice Die Die Die Poems
- Drowning I can't keep doing this to myself, the stress will...
- I'M Telling You This Now I'm tired and I'm hurt. I can feel...
- Sick Of Living Sick of living Sick of pain Sick of ...
- Because Of You I cry silently inside But you don't ...
- Broken Beyond Repair Sick of being alone even when I'm ...
- Almost Whole Again Writing, depression setting in but I ...
- Suicide Notes And Butterfly Ki... I woke up one day, and ...
Well, if u've read any of poetry u can tell that i'm clinically depressed and probably should be medicated.... oh well. no need to involve doctors right? who likes them anyways? i probably could be considered bi polar as well and probably should be medicated for that as well. but, once again, no one likes doctors. filthy lablers. i'm just a girl trying to live to see tomorrow and keep putting on a... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I can't keep doing this to myself,
the stress will kill me.
I have to stop
I can't keep doing this.
It's become out of control.
Too hard to control.
I'll kill myself,
possibly on accident,
but maybe not.
I've already tried,
too close a call.
Words carved into my skin.
is the brand I bear.
I can't be trusted ALONE anymore.
But I'm drowning,
I can't see the surface anymore.
I call for help,
no I SCREAM
But no one answers.
They've all but forgotten
the girl they used to love,
or at least were ...