Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini
Goodenough Sakhile Dlamini Poems
- Don'T Mind I Am Going To Be Wi... In that night I will ...
- Far Away From Me How to say these words because I don't ...
- Strange Love Love comes in all aspects Love all over ...
- This Is The Poem Without Words I wish I can show you some ...
- Africa My Africa I peered at the dusk of the day With ...
- Education Wonder who we were going to be me and you… This ...
- Where Are You? I am about to do something stupid I am about ...
I am a student who like to read and write poems...I started writting poems when I was in grade 7...I finished my grade 12 in 2011.I wont stop until my voice is heard.I am a poor little man from semi rural area. I like to help others in different way. I believe in God, I follow the church Nazareth Baptize Church original from South Africa. I was born under splitted family, I've been struggling to ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
We usually believe in perfect love, and we're devoting all our energies to achieving it. Be careful of setting your hopes too high, though. By searching for the ideal person, we sometimes ignore the o...Love
Don'T Mind I Am Going To Be With You.
In that night I will walk with you to the light.
In that mountain I will climb with you to the plain.
In that journey I will travel with you to destine.
In that party I will dance with you through the end.
In that pain I will fill it with you till analgesia.
In this life I will live it with you till the end.
I've been sinking for someone like you,
Like you were bone for me, I was bone for you.
I was hungry you came and fill me up
I was sick but you came with the medicine
I wasn't completed but you came and complete me
I wasn't frying but you came and ...