Godfrey Morris Poems
- Seek And Find Life hides secrets to find Seek its truths ...
- Why I Write? My child you ask me why And so I give a sure ...
- I Stand Though hatred rages against this noble heart With ...
- Pythagoras Theorem The Pythagoras' Theorem by godfrey morris...
- Today's Wisdom As I look at life's closed hour-glass Of ...
- Life Life is precious A gem on the sands of shores.
- Hold On - Be Strong There stands a tree! That dogged ...
My name is Godfrey George Morris. I am a teacher by profession. I love to explore my world with verse, to make my imaginable expressions, brought to life. This I try to do by breathing life into words and live vicariously through them.
It is my ambition to become an authentic poet. I am most influenced by the works of William Shakespeare, who was such a genius. I Also like the works of... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Seek And Find
Life hides secrets to find
Seek its truths and be refined
Life's safari reveals a map
an eluded path, go fill the gap
To survive the curse of old Adam's sin
follow truth, and be cleansed a thousand times within
thus to it do trust
In safe-guard winds in it do thrust
Search for this peace and be at ease
never let rest until life cease
Seek life's truth and you will find
a glorious ever state of mind
Copyright © 2012