Eric Ripley Poems
- Snow Wolves I can hear the wolves Howl in the distance The...
- The Moon's Stars They twinkle brightly Drifting around ...
- The Sands Of Life The sands of life slowly drain away And as...
- The Bells Ring As the bells ring Throughout the night The ...
- I Am Missing I am missing something Something vital in ...
- The Moon Runs Red Then moon runs red Blood has been ...
- Dreams And Memories The moon shines upon us Only without any...
Hi I Have been looking all over for a place to submit my poems. Send me a message if you want and I am always open to feedback. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Ripley
I can hear the wolves
Howl in the distance
The howl is suddenly
Dampened by the falling snow
In a clearing
I see the wolves howl
Perched on the slanted rock
They cry to the moon
The moon cries back
It cries with agony
It cries because of death
Death witnessed beneath it's glow
The wolves turn and howl
The snow doesn't let up
But blows harder
Through blind panic
I hear the wolves howl
Only it isn't in the distance