Emily Corvinus Poems
- You Lost My Trust I can't believe that I trusted you After ...
- My Last String I do not see what holds me here Now that, ...
- Fear consuming as it comes chilling with the bones beating ...
- A Gray Sky Looking through the window For my life Seeing ...
- Love I never though I can come back to track Always going in...
- Soul Mate This tale is true and mine. It tells How a broken...
- Forgive Me Alone in the dark Watching you lay there Dead, a...
Well my name is not truely Emily Corvinus, but I was always called like that. My real name is Amelia Maria Vela, I always thought is was a spanish name but it's not, pre-romania or that is what is said. I don't have a good life, but I still live it. I have gone through things that a normal 17-year-old girl would not. My life is not the best but, I'm happy just with music and words that make me real. Many people may not no me but, I don't care. I want to be known but, at the same time I don't. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
You Lost My Trust
I can't believe that I trusted you
After many years together
All the times you lie to me
But I believed you so much
I sometimes know it was a lie
But I did not care
Until that last one hurt me the most
I trusted you and you betray me
You lost my trust
I'm disappointed in you, but more in me
For trusting you after I had promise
Myself to never trust again
But I open my heart to you
I trusted you but you did not care
Now you lost my trust
Once someone picked me but
They let me go and I fall
They left me so alone once again
I reach out my ...