emerson achari Poems
- The Mysteries Of Life Life is like a sphere Not ...
- Little People Smaller than all earthly measurements lie a ...
- Animal Testing Day in day out i struggle i have no ...
- Confessions Of A Soldier I do not wish to hide from you ...
- Family Low i felt defeated sad i felt lonely
- Tears Two streaks ran down parallel Bother i did not to ...
- The Traitor The gates of iron opened once more the final ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about emerson achari
The Mysteries Of Life
Life is like a sphere
Not easy to circumnavigate
Nor easy to see all
Nor easy to know all
Life is like a bend in the road
Not knowing what comes next
Not finding out before hand
But that is what makes life interesting
It is about shocks and surprises
About knowing when we get there
Yes life may be tough
In a lot of places you could say
But thats what makes it so intriguing
So.... full of life
Yet life is short and precious
Not just for us alone
But everything in general
SO ENJOY LIFE FOR ALL ITS UPS AND ...