Eloida Capuno Poems
- The Rain Wont Stop after some days of freedom from the ...
- Driftwood The fledgling bush grew into a tree not ...
- An Old Woman By The Window i see her everyday on my way to ...
- Seduction it did not escape me those sideway glances as ...
- Growing Old Watching the tiny one year old playing with her...
- My Dog Has Died She passed away today My dog of nine ...
- If Thou Shalt Love Me be generous with praises i want to be ...
I write to express my thoughts. If as you read you find some inspiration, then i have not written in vain. Please feel free to comment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eloida Capuno
The Rain Wont Stop
after some days of freedom
from the raging rain that falls
it is back in earnest crying
as its full might unfold
hearts of steel are challenged
to keep all that it can hold
and into the night the drops
drenching the already
there is no hope of reprieve
for poor prisoners on hold