Dhal Bahadur Jirel
Dhal Bahadur Jirel Poems
- Agape Love If somebody says the true love is ...
- Dead Silence She is fallen into deep love to corrupted ...
- We Can Change The World I looked for the good things in the ...
- Down You Racism We are black and God made us so If you say ...
- Holding Hands Together Will you hold my hands oh dear? To ...
- The Song Of Dying Unborn Baby Life is beautiful if the world ...
- Oh My Sunshine Oh my sunshine are you coming right To hold ...
I am Dhal Bahadur Jirel. I love writing poems, essays and short fictions etc. Writing Ghazal, Haiku, Ode, Elegy and Sonnet are my favorite.
I began writing poems at the age of 14 when I was studying in the 8th standard in Modern High School in Sikkim, India. But I was more enthusiastic in art (sketching and painting) as well in music. But gradually I got attracted to business of words or literature. Since then I am in the literary world. i mainly write in Nepali. English is the second means of expression. I do also write in Hindi but fewer are my creations in Hindi.
Finally, I would like to thank all my profile visitors. Your comments are the food for me so feel ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dhal Bahadur Jirel
If somebody says
the true love is disappeared
And the human heart
Is turned into the desert
I don't believe it
Because there are still
Romantic and emotional people
There are still
warm blooded and sensitive people
With jubilant true heart
In this world to respect
True love and relation.
For the sake of true and cosmic love
Some are seen
Buried under the ground
Some are observed
Nailed alive on the cross
And some are heard
Thrown deep into the fire
They win the war of love
They know the meaning of ...