Dark Angel Poems
- What If? What if I will never see you again? If the future ...
- Blank Page I’m a blank page That’s waiting to be written ...
- The Mystery Eyes The crowd parted magically and the whole ...
- Let My Tears Flow Let my tears flow for a love that i've ...
- In You In you I found a love so beautiful A feeling too ...
- Do You Love Me? I know you say it, time and time again, ...
- Empty An empty shell blown away by the winds distanced from...
With the pen i open up, with ink i express myself. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dark Angel
What if I will never see you again?
If the future is fog and rain
What if we lost all we have today?
If our lives were to go astray
What if this love will hold?
If we will, together grow old.
What if we were meant to be?
If this our life’s decree
What if we are confused?
If the distance makes our love diffused
What if we gave up trying?
If life was simply too trying
What if you are the one?
If we never want for none
What if it will always be you and me? ...