What if I will never see you again?
If the future is fog and rain
What if we lost all we have today?
If our lives were to go astray
What if this love will hold?
If we will, together grow old.
What if we were meant to be?
If this our life’s decree
What if we are confused?
If the distance makes our love diffused
What if we gave up trying?
If life was simply too trying
What if you are the one?
If we never want for none
What if it will always be you and me?
If that is what will be and will be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What If? by Dark Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- In Just One Week They Said That You Were.., mary douglas
- Bible Thumpers and Fuzzy Bumpers, Monk E. Biz
- The Greatness of Ascetics(Section 3 of T.., rajendran muthiah
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas