What if I will never see you again?
If the future is fog and rain
What if we lost all we have today?
If our lives were to go astray
What if this love will hold?
If we will, together grow old.
What if we were meant to be?
If this our life’s decree
What if we are confused?
If the distance makes our love diffused
What if we gave up trying?
If life was simply too trying
What if you are the one?
If we never want for none
What if it will always be you and me?
If that is what will be and will be.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What If? by Dark Angel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1753 – 5 December 1784)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1644 - 1694)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Robert Louis Stevenson
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
- Cause And Effect, Charles Bukowski
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- And because Love battles, Pablo Neruda
- I Remember, Anne Sexton
Poem of the Day
- Eliot, Your Modern Hollow Men, Bijay Kant Dubey
- The Return of The Romantic, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Point of Submission [Deictic Conclusions], Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Gift, Frank Avon
- Longest Night, Nassy Fesharaki
- Loner, Michael Webb
- As One, Frank Avon
- ETC3, shuvo chakraborty
- SONNET II, Sir Toby Moses
- Tamil on decline, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.