Am I really in love with you?
can I sleep without you?
can I eat without you?
I guess I can
or can i not?
Are you as confused I am?
are you really involve with me?
do we really have a realationship?
I guess we do
or am I lying to cover it up?
Are we all just characters in this world?
do we really have a role in this place?
what is this place?
what is home?
can home be a place where you are safe?
can home be a place when you are in need,
can it be?
Am I really the person I say I am?
do I choose to act this way?
are you really the person you say you are?
will you change?
will you remain the person that you
once where before this incident
JUST ANSWER THESE QUESTONS!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions by Dark Angel )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
James Russell Lowell
(22 February 1819 – 12 August 1891)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Respecting Ideas, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- where you belong..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- Our Divine Differences, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Sense Of Being Directionless, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Desert, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Living on, The Princess is
- Gesture Of Tiredness, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- at home..., veeraiyah subbulakshmi
- This Soul's Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Soul's Interior Particles, RoseAnn V. Shawiak