Am I really in love with you?
can I sleep without you?
can I eat without you?
I guess I can
or can i not?
Are you as confused I am?
are you really involve with me?
do we really have a realationship?
I guess we do
or am I lying to cover it up?
Are we all just characters in this world?
do we really have a role in this place?
what is this place?
what is home?
can home be a place where you are safe?
can home be a place when you are in need,
can it be?
Am I really the person I say I am?
do I choose to act this way?
are you really the person you say you are?
will you change?
will you remain the person that you
once where before this incident
JUST ANSWER THESE QUESTONS!
Dark Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Questions by Dark Angel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- y0ur gR0uNd uP wAtEr makEs the wind so c.., sEaN nOrTh
- The friends, hasmukh amathalal
- Haa maine mela dekha hai, Ajeet Singh Dhruv
- Two breaths, Christian Lacdael
- Archeologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- In last leg, hasmukh amathalal
- Days off, Christian Lacdael
- Meteorologist, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- My mother died today, Tammy Ashton
- A New Life, Toshie Nohara