Danya Qattea Poems
- Water Drops I'm over my head with water and ocean, Trying ...
- Spaceless Dimension Wind blows through my spaceless ...
- Honey Moon As I look up at the honey yellow moon, she looks...
- Staring At A White Wall I'm staring at a white wall. The ...
- Hope For The Best Everything is falling apart. I don't know ...
- Smart My nose was made to hold glasses, my arms were made ...
- Late For School People running in such a hurry. Snow falling...
Student in a junior high school. I started writing when I was about 10 years old. I was inspired by the simplest things, and continue to be. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Danya Qattea
I'm over my head with water and ocean,
Trying not to sink with wounds,
Beauty in a wave comes falling,
And time again for water to hold me.
I'm over my head with water and ocean.
Staying afloat with one thing alone.
Love is just a factor, but hope is my friend,
And time again for the wave to claim me.
We're one in a tiny world,
We are the beauty that makes up all.
Without water drops an ocean can fall,
It's time to join the wave that claims all.