Colton Foltz Poems
- I Will Write My Heart To You. These tears These skys They ...
- Beautiful Girl A beautiful girl lost in this world. Living ...
- Be My Valentine, Just One Last... Valentines day, And ...
- My Mother. My Mother, is the best in the world. My ...
- Love Wanted. I want to lay with you love, And feel you ...
- Color Me While her hands, graze my back, its lighten my ...
- Half Alive Half alive inside because I've lived this ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Colton Foltz
I Will Write My Heart To You.
These tears These skys
They break me down.
Turn my world upside down.
These scars they hurt
But to me they’re just a curse.
Why can’t we be what you promised me
Together and free, to always be.
I gave you my heart
Right from the start.
But you gave it back
Like you wanted no part.
Why can’t you give, me back your heart.
I’d keep it safe, hold it tight
I’d love you, with all my might.
I’ve tried everything for your heart
But no matter, how hard I try
You say, they’ll never be
A you and I.
All these words that I ...