Christopher Nicoll Poems
- The Eagle The eagle soars in its majestic flight Surveying ...
- The Dawn The moonlight glow fades With the rays of the new ...
- The Forest The smell of dawn, that crisp clean ...
- The Hermit Alone, sitting, gazing into the fireplace in his ...
- The Silent Sentinel For eons passed he has seen all Oh what ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Christopher Nicoll
The eagle soars in its majestic flight
Surveying its kingdom from a glorious height.
Roaming, seeking, searching for
That which he has not found before
That ephemeral sense, that fleeting feeling.
The reverie is broken, the quarry has been found,
An innocent little hare bounding on the ground.
He rolls his body vertically down,
In the stoop, his wings tucked all around.
The natural feather missile, makes the air scream out,
In an instant, he strikes as he levels out.
The kill has been made
The prize in his claws displayed
The thrill is over, ...