Carlos Ornelas Poems
- “analyzing Dreams” What are dreams but things we want And ...
- 'Humming Hymns' Beautiful and pure delight Caught another ...
- Mrs. Music Making love inside my blood-stream is she... ...
- 'Applying For Sainthood' Love circles, octagons and ...
- Redemption Costs Found myself among the lost Walking across ...
- Wish List Wishing my Stanza Was Pretty as Sandra's Never ...
- 'Killing Black Widows' Trapped in her world wide web Breath ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Carlos Ornelas
What are dreams but things we want
And think that they will do themselves;
If dreams do not come true it seems
Those dreams were hindered by ourselves.
Dreams asleep and dreams awake
Two different things we might mistake;
For dreams asleep we can’t pursue
But dreams awake are things to do.
One cannot afford to dream
And be aware of its existence
For a dream is not a dream
If it’s not followed by persistence.
Dreams conjured by the subconscious
Are nothing but forgotten options;
For dreams are dreams with much ado
Will they come true? That’s...