Audrey Marie Kay
Audrey Marie Kay Poems
- Disrespect Me? I Fight Back Ive always been taught to use ...
- ...A Hero In Me Don't let me go. Give me some ...
- Hiding Emotion In Metaphors I'm sitting here wondering can i...
- A Drunk Dad, Helpless Mom, Wis...
- Confused, But I Love You confused words wrapped around my ...
- My Flashback To That Night I had a flashback today the worst...
- All The Warning Signs the world is full of warnings so why ...
Though I am only 16 Years old, My life has sent me through many ups and downs. I have learn to grow up. I have been faced with many challenges. I have been tossed every which way. My emotions have been skewed. My life changed. My views distorted.. And through all that, I have become who I am. If you read my poems you will see the ups and the many downs of my life. I have described many emotions, Explained many accounts in my life, and written some silly poems just because I could. I know I have a lot of work to do so Comments and Votes are greatly appreciated. I'm really glad that I found this site and can share my many titles with you.
-Audrey more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Audrey Marie Kay
Disrespect Me? I Fight Back
Ive always been taught to use nice words
politeness was my key to the world
up until the day i stared disrespect in the face
You would think she could have warned me first
but no, I was planned for her stupid tricks
that conniving little.......... witch
Went behind my eyes to hind her lies
Walked around my back for a sneak attack
To bad i was standing ready to fight
I sniffed out her secrets before she got to mine
She didn't know what she had gotten into
Don't mess with me Witch
I know your secrets
You cant win
I'm smarter, faster, ...