Anya Garcia Poems
- Sting Of A Scorpio Being in love with a Scorpio is hard to ...
- Gray Sky The skies are gray today turbulent, misbehaving, ...
- The Sun Oh, sun let me bathe in your warmth, Let me dance...
- My Fire & Ice I kiss the stars.... An explosion ...
- Promises What is a promise? What makes it so special from ...
- Ode To My Daughter Once my daughter was so ill I almost ...
- Starry Starry Nights Ravage me! won't you come with me? We ...
I am a single mother who is singer/songwriter and poet. I have always been a poet since I could write, my inspiration comes from all areas of life but I mostly write better when I suffer...I'm the suffer in silence type but when in love that where the most beautiful magic comes to life within me, within my songs, within my poems. I love John Keats, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, Pablo Neruda, Emily... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anya Garcia
Sting Of A Scorpio
Being in love with a Scorpio is hard to understand.....
What does it feel like to be you?
What does it feel like to know you?
To say you love yet love nothing at all
Your spirits beckon you at night
I promise not to hold too tight
A restless soul with a child's heart
you are not mine
you are not mine to keep
Your secrets are quiet
They tiptoe past me
I am lying you to you beloved
when I say I am okay
seemingly you keep on living
What is it like to see through your eyes?
What is it like to watch ...