Anya Garcia Poems
- Your Absence The broken pieces of my heart try to find a ...
- Sting Of A Scorpio Being in love with a Scorpio is hard to ...
- Living With A Broken Heart Life is hard when living with a ...
- Gray Sky The skies are gray today turbulent, misbehaving, ...
- The Sun Oh, sun let me bathe in your warmth, Let me dance...
- My Fire & Ice I kiss the stars.... An explosion ...
- Promises What is a promise? What makes it so special from ...
I am a single mother who is singer/songwriter and poet. I have always been a poet since I could write, my inspiration comes from all areas of life but I mostly write better when I suffer...I'm the suffer in silence type but when in love that where the most beautiful magic comes to life within me, within my songs, within my poems. I love John Keats, Shakespeare, Edgar Allen Poe, Pablo Neruda, Emily... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anya Garcia
The broken pieces
of my heart try
to find a way to mend.
But, it's the silence
your absence gives
that it cannot
This hearts all shattered
Pieces of me scattered
I don't feel like singing
My sorrows so deep
I feel it, I'm sinking.