Anthony Ominiabohs Poems
- She Wears A Crown Through Shadows mountain And Pains ...
- The Youth And I Through this haze And clouds i ...
- Journey To A Memory Needs path i cross Through golden ...
- Hold My Hand Running through my eyes Memories of your ...
- Roots Yesterday i was in a maze Needing just a ray A ray of...
- The Stillbirth I wiped the sweat off my brows As once more i...
- The Judgement In a hailstorm of bullets There you lay, ...
I was born into a family of eight; five girls and three boys, I being the fifth child and first son to my parents. Presently, am a graduate of Computer science from the University of Benin, Edo state, Nigeria, Africa. I love reading and also writing. I also love keeping dogs, cos i have a large dog pound/kernel. Am single and still very ready to mingle. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anthony Ominiabohs
In a hailstorm of bullets
There you lay,
Huddled up like a banana peel
Looking up to Mr. Death
To take up vestiges of life
Seized by his ugly hands,
In a bid that you be free.
With a hollow heart i look
Bewildered in a helpless way
For time to turn aback his hands
Knowing better than to wish
I cry helplessly in defeat.