Anita Jonker Poems
- Anonymous The phone rings who is it Nobody the door swings ...
- Dark Angel Blazing gowns glow and stare Underwater desperate...
- Dark Painting Life is painted black and red smiling ...
- Earth's Solo Childish notes dances with the wind while ...
- Menu Of Life A bowl of life What do you want do drink? ...
- Drugs Despair is caught in a whiff Right and wrong hides no ...
- My Heart My heart has been: Beaten
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Anita Jonker
The phone rings who is it
the door swings open…
an owl hoots in the night
I receive a letter
I receive a request
I receive a tip