Alexander Coppedge Poems
- The Jungle As the ball descend downward Dark shadow contact ...
- Light And Darkness In the initial beginning of acclaims ...
- Mr Sun Mr. Sun abounds, rays sent to earth, they break night ...
- All Aboard Place of delights, food had by sleep, land not an ...
- The Reaper I've seen your snare to caught us Your drooling ...
- They I Love Wipe away your sadness and anger Place within ...
- Simply I'm special, I inspire others, turtle under pressures,...
I am a researcher of things in existence. I strive on realities, interests, theories and philosphical science. Born on a small farm. Deep back in the woods. Our closest neighbor a quarter of a mile away. Studied the King James scriptures, Sufi, myths and cultrual beliefs. Mark subject of UFO, monsters and living dead. Believe in God and accept the good and bad of angel. I am a priest/skywalker. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Life changing extremesBe happy and content with things one have: could be worst
sows unpredictable confrontations.
Trials giving considerations of
times best to be content.
A member being complacent
in current placement...
As the ball descend downward
Dark shadow contact the land
Crying panic set all over the forest
A silent chill of on coming night
I soar high above the confusion
Over the jungle and its maze
Seeing my enemies in their final positions
Where they settle?
How they lay?
I swirl down towards the foliage
The green forest and its gaze
It's awaiting teeth hidden in impending darkness
Swift cast shadows in evening haze
We who live here know the terror
Screaming violence and blurred sways
Vicious attacks and its unanswered murder
Each individual conquest ...