Alexander Coppedge Poems
- The Rapids You hear it! After heavy rainfall Vigorously ...
- Simply I want to do good in my life; me to be inspiring to ...
- The Jungle As the ball descend downward Dark shadow contact ...
- Child Of God I’ve seen your glorious exposure The light ...
- Light And Darkness In the initial beginning of acclaims ...
- The Maze Day strolling the country upon a highway My journey...
- Pur-Fect Day Ding! Shattering the dawn held silence, ...
I am a researcher of things in existence. I strive on realities, interests, theories and philosphical science. Born on a small farm. Deep back in the woods. Our closest neighbor a quarter of a mile away. Studied the King James scriptures, Sufi, myths and cultrual beliefs. Mark subject of UFO, monsters and living dead. Believe in God and accept the good and bad of angel. I am a priest/skywalker. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Life changing extremesBe happy and content with things one have: could be worst
sows unpredictable confrontations.
Trials giving considerations of
times best to be content.
A member being complacent
in current placement...
You hear it! After heavy rainfall
Vigorously lunging and sliding around
In a groove it cut for itself
Rumbling and tumbling down mounts
Swiftly traveling across the surface
As it tarries upon its way
Thundering over the forest
A roaring thump sound
Bubbling moister into a tear
Under enormous pines
You can smell the blossoming flowers
Honeysuckles fragrances in the field
You can see the sun reflection
Twinkling off its surface through the trees
Crystals dancing joyously in motion
Movements of grace without a breeze
The wind gusting mist ...