Alexander Coppedge Poems
- The Rapids You hear it! After heavy rainfall Vigorously ...
- The Jungle As the ball descend downward Dark shadow contact ...
- Simply I want to be something special What in the world, ...
- Child Of God I’ve seen your glorious exposure The light ...
- The Maze Day strolling the country upon a highway My journey...
- Pur-Fect Day Ding! Shatters the dawn silence The clinging ...
- The Thought Of I I mounted up dreams with hope filled desires...
I am a researcher of things in existence. I strive on realities, interests, theories and philosphical science. Born on a small farm. Deep back in the woods. Our closest neighbor a quarter of a mile away. Studied the King James scriptures, Sufi, myths and cultrual beliefs. Mark subject of UFO, monsters and living dead. Believe in God and accept the good and bad of angel. I am a priest/skywalker. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''Grateful*Be happy and content with things one have: could be worst
Better to be a bee stuck in honey
Then a fly trapped in a spider web''
You hear it! After heavy rainfall
Vigorously lunging and sliding around
In a groove it cut for itself
Rumbling and tumbling down mounts
Swiftly traveling across the surface
As it tarries upon its way
Thundering over the forest
A roaring thump sound
Bubbling moister into a tear
Under enormous pines
You can smell the blossoming flowers
Honeysuckles fragrances in the field
You can see the sun reflection
Twinkling off its surface through the trees
Crystals dancing joyously in motion
Movements of grace without a breeze
The wind gusting mist ...