Walter C. Edwards
Walter C. Edwards Poems
- A Robins Call As the Robins cherps in the early morning ...
- About A Rock About a rock, not a pebble, not a stone, but...
- A Piece Of Bread Would you share a piece of your bread, to ...
- Dwindling Light Dwindling light from burning candles, make ...
- Dreames Now Undone One day the stone will hit the cross, ...
- Stuck In Neutral Sometimes I worry quite deeply, is all ...
- Winter The winter chills my bones, to the very depths of ...
I have been writing poems since I was thirteen years old. Mostly becuase I wanted to be a song writer.Done that did that. But living up on long Island can give you so much to write about.So I write.If you Like my poems let me know and so it goes. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Walter C. Edwards
A Robins Call
As the Robins cherps in the early morning light,
the female comes into nets to relieved her mate,
the male goes of to find some food to eat,
as then the the female begins to tweet,
"the egg is cold you lazy baster,
I should peck your dairy after,
I will have to sit here way to long,
as your lazy ass is gone,
she chirps I need to eat,
and repeats I need to eat, "
The male comes back into the nest,
a chance for him to rest,
to keep all the eggs warm,
he sounds out a alarm,
"I see Cat, I see Cat,
may it get go away, ...