Wallis minten Poems
- Cleaning My Room My parents told me To clean my room Which ...
- Sister Dear Your heart has changed through your life And you...
- Together Alone we are weak Together we are strong If we are...
- A Broken Heart A heart is as fragile as glass A single blow ...
- The Younger Sibling I live in another's shadow Never do I ...
- A Feeling Without A Name This feeling that runs through my ...
- Reflecting On The Past I have often wondered about my ...
I am Wallis Minten. I write poems that mostly talks about deep thoughts, pain, and sadness. My poems will mostly be around 14-16 lines long, and will mostly be in a rhyming form. The poems I post are all original and made by my own hand. I will post poems about twice a month, and like to see comments from the people who read them. If you have something to point out to me, I would love to hear ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Sometimes when you feel like you have no light in your life, no one to help you along, and no warmth in your heart remember this. This sun will always rise again, the warmth of the sunlight will thaw...Wallis Minten
Comments about Wallis minten
Cleaning My Room
My parents told me
To clean my room
Which I'm afraid
Is very bad news
My room is very large
The laundry is on the floor
The mess is up to my ankles
And there is trash, trash galore
Books are all over my bed
There are spiders on the wall
I have to watch my step
or I will most likely fall
The only weapons against this monster
Are a pan and broom
But with a little time
I'll have a vacuum to
It might take a day
Or it might take two
But as I look at this mess
I feel like I'm doomed